Saturday 11 January 2014

Skin Care Routine



My skin type is pretty average. Combination skin with an oily t-zone and some dry patches around my nose, pretty standard I think. I'm quite lucky to not get too many break outs, I've never really been a spotty kid and I think that's partially down to my obsession with skin care. I think in terms a beauty products if you're going to spend money on anything high end, go with skin care and foundation. If you don't have a good base that's when everything else goes to shit. This isn't a review post, just a quick glimpse into my tried and tested routine.

B. x



Step 1.  La Roche-Posay Micellaire Solution makeup remover.

Step 2. Alpha H cleanser

Step 3. Liz Earle Skin Tonic

Step 4. La Roche-Posay Effeclar Duo Serum

Step 5. REN Vita Mineral Moisturiser

Only at Night: Alpha H Liquid Gold Night Cream

Every Other Day or Night: Alpha H Liquid Gold Glycolic Acid Exfoliator

One a Week: Origins Drink Up Intensive Face Mask

Once a Week: Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Clay Mask





No comments:

Post a Comment