Sunday 19 January 2014

My Daily Face

This is just a quick sneak preview into what makes up my daily slap. I'm planning on doing reviews on each of the products (price, my opinions etc etc) but for now I just wanted to take pretty pictures. A lot of this will also be featured in a haul so I thought it would be a good chance to get this done before everything ends up messy and covered in finger prints.

B.x 



Featured

  • Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B10 (because I'm pale)
  • Bobby Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach and Creamy Concealer in Warm Ivory 
  • Chanel Tan de blah blah blah longest name in the world
  • Laura Mercier creme cheek colour
  • L'Oreal Eyebrown pencil in blonde
  • Mac All The Glitters Eyeshadow
  • Clinque Chubby Stick in Curviest Caramel
  • YSL Volume Shocking Mascara

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I NEED that YSL mascara in my collection just because of it's gorgeous packaging! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete